Restore Deleted Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most commonly used email application that features instant email searching, flagging, categorizing and scheduling appointments and incorporates messages, to-do list, contacts, tasks and scheduling. With the intention to keep your mail box neat and tidy, you may delete the emails that are no more needed. But after deleting the email you come to know that you need that deleted mail and regrets for deleting it. Besides this, emails from the email folder will also be deleted after a certain amount of time interval due to email retention policy configured by email server administrator, if you have configured the same. Recovering mails after deleting is not a big issue as you can easily know how to restore and find deleted email in Outlook 2007. But the problem arises when you permanently delete the mails using “shift + delete” or when emails are deleted from the Deleted items folder. In such cases you may start querying "How to restore and find deleted email in Outlook 2007?", "Is it possible to retrieve and find deleted email from Outlook 2007?", etc. Visit here to fix PST damage in Outlook 2007 and recover all its attribute.
Here are few tips about how to restore and find deleted email in Outlook 2007:
• Select the folder that stored the previously deleted mails. Example, "Deleted items folder".
• Select “Recover Deleted Items” from the tools menu.
• Now the recovery window appears with a list of recovered mails.
• Select the email which you want to recover.
You can recover and find deleted email in Outlook 2007 from "Deleted Items Folder" by these simple steps. When you delete contacts, emails, folders from a folder in the mailbox it is not permanently deleted. The deleted items will go to the Deleted items folder of the mail box. This is called “soft delete” and protects you from accidental deletion. If you permanently delete a file by mistake or intentionally it will not directly go to Deleted items folder. This is called “hard delete”. You cannot recover and find deleted email in Outlook 2007 from Deleted items folder. To recover hard deleted items refer: http://www.repairdamagedoutlook.com/recover-hard-deleted-items.html
Scenarios by which you delete your emails:
• You delete an important email from Delete items folder or you empty Deleted items folder thinking that there are no required emails and other data.
• Deleting mails using “shift + delete”.
• You use Internet Message Access Protocol 4 client or any other type of client that does not first move the message to Deleted items folder.
• Email deletion can happen while compacting the PST file.
• If the PST file reaches it maximum size then the emails can get deleted and the PST file becomes corrupt. You need to repair Outlook PST over 2GB of file size to access files in it.
• Virus attack on PST file leads to file corruption or damage which in turn leads to email deletion.
This hard deleted mails or permanently deleted mails can be recovered by using good recovery software. By default, permanently deleted items will be held on server for 14 days on Exchange 2007 account. So you can recover and find deleted email in Outlook 2007 within these days.
- Recovers deleted or lost emails from different versions of Outlook like Outlook 2003, 2000, 2007, 2010.
- Repair corrupt outlook PST with any major problem to any corresponding version.
- Repairs damaged Outlook and recover hard deleted items from Outlook and restore them back to original position.
- Recovers emails that are lost due to PST file error.
- Effortlessly recover lost calendar events from Outlook within a short period of time just by few mouse clicks.
Steps to know how to restore and find deleted email in Outlook 2007:
Step 1: Download and install Repair Damaged Outlook Tool.
Step 2: Select PST file from where you want to recover and find deleted emails from Outlook 2007.
Step 3: Select the type of scan that is appropriate to find and recover deleted emails from Outlook 2007, and then select the destination path to store repaired PST file.
Step 4: After scanning, it displays all recovered attributes of PST file. Save it to your desired location.
Safe and Secure